The current Regulations are valid from May 24, 2018.
(hereinafter referred to as "Service").
Personal data – according to the instructions of Article 4(l), the GDPR means information about an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"). An identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, internet ID or one or more specific factors determining the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of a natural person.
Personal data controller
The administrator of the personal data of the Users of the Website is Su4ma Support for marketing Marcin Kaczorowski with its registered office in Józefów (05-420) at ul. Vistula 3a, identification numbers: TAX ID 521-282-96-39 and REGON 011062805. Mailing address: ul. Vistula 3a, 05-420 Josephs, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The person responsible for the protection of personal data and the Data Protection Officer is: Marcin Kaczorowski, e-mail: email@example.com.
Basis, purpose and scope of processing
1. The data controller declares that it processes the personal data of users in accordance with: (Art. Whereas article 6 (l) of Regulation (EEC) No (b) – i.e. processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or to take action at the request of the data subject before the conclusion of the contract; or (Article 10(1) of Regulation (EC) No Article 6 (1) 1 point. (a) i.e. based on the consent of the data owner in the case of marketing use.
2. The data controller processes personal data in order to fulfill the contract (provision of marketing service) or the purpose indicated in the consent (downloading the offer, filling in the contact form). Your email will not be sold, spammed or used by third parties anywhere. The Data Controller processes the data only to the extent necessary for these purposes and for the period necessary for the performance of the contract or until the withdrawal of consent by the user of the website.
3. The following personal data of users of the Website is collected on the Website of the Administrator at the address www.su4ma.pl:
– e-mail address.
5. Recipients (entrustprocessors) of personal data will be: an entity providing maintenance su4ma.pl and IT providers for Su4ma Support for marketing, including entities from outside the European Area Economic. The exchange of personal data with these entities is governed by the data entrustment agreement.
6. Personal data of the Users of the Website is not shared with third parties, except where such provision results from the applicable laws obliging the Administrator to transfer personal data to authorized entities.
7. The Administrator collects the logs of the website, however, it does not in any way associate them with personal data. Statistics that help you administer can be generated based on log files. Summary summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any characteristics identifying visitors to the Service.
User permissions. Right of access to data
In accordance with art. 15 – 22 GDPR each user has the following rights:
1. The right of access to data (Art. 15 GDPR)
The data subject shall be entitled to obtain confirmation from the controller whether personal data concerning him or her are being processed and, if applicable, shall be entitled to access them. In accordance with art. 15 The controller shall provide the data subject with a copy of the personal data to be processed.
2. The right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR)
The data subject has the right to request that the Controller rectify his personal data immediately, which is incorrect.
3. Right to erasure ('right to be forgotten') (Art. 17 GDPR)
The data subject has the right to request the Controller to delete his personal data immediately, and the controller is obliged to delete personal data without undue delay if one of the following circumstances occurs:
(a) personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
(b) the data subject has withdrawn the consent on which the processing is based;
(c) the data subject shall object pursuant to Article 10( 1) of Directive 91/414/EEC; Whereas Article 21 (2) of Regulation (EEC) No 2 1 against processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing.
4. The right to restrict processing (Art. 18 GDPR)
The data subject has the right to request the controller to restrict processing in the following cases:
(a) when the data is incorrect, on time to improve them;
(b) the data subject has objected pursuant to Article 10( 1) of Directive 91/414/EEC; Whereas Article 21 (2) of Regulation (EEC) No 2 1 against processing – until it is established whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the controller are overriding the grounds for opposition of the data subject.
c) the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of personal data, requesting, instead, a restriction on their use.
5. The right to data portability (Art. 19 GDPR)
6. Right to object
Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject has the right at any time to object to the processing of personal data concerning him/ her for the purposes of such marketing, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
7. You may exercise your rights by sending an appropriate request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The request for correct identification should be sent from the e-mail address from which the registration was made. This is the implementation of article 12(1) of regulation (EC) No 1254/1 6 GDPR. The request can also be made by letter by sending a registered letter to the company's mailing address above.
8. According to the law, the Administrator shall, up to one month of time, respond to the person who has requested a response about the actions taken. If the Administrator does not take such action, it will inform the requester.
The Service is provided with security measures, aimed at protecting personal data under the administrator's control from loss, misuse and modification. The Administrator shall ensure that it protects any information disclosed in accordance with applicable security regulations and standards, and in particular:
a) to the personal data collected by the Data Controller have direct access in accordance with 29 GDPR only authorized employees or associates of the Data Controller and authorized persons dealing with the service service to which they were given appropriate power of attorney.
b) The Administrator declares that by outsourcing services to other entities, it requires partners in accordance with the disposition of the 28th GDPR, to ensure adequately high standards of protection of the personal data entrusted, to sign the relevant entrustment agreements, partners confirm the application of the standards and the right to control the compatibility of their activities with those standards.
c) in order to ensure proper protection of the services provided by him by electronic means, the Website Administrator applies a high level of security including cryptographic protection of the transmission of personal data (SSL protocol) in accordance with Part C to Regulation of the Minister of Interior and Administration of 29 April 2004 on the documentation of the processing of personal data and the technical and organisational conditions to be provided by the it facilities and systems for the processing of personal data (OZ C 104, 11.12.1998, p. 1). No. 100 item 1024).
d) due to the public nature of the Internet, the use of electronically supplied services may involve risks, regardless of the controller's proper diligence.
Cookie Mechanism. Links to other sites
1. The website uses "session" cookies (saved until you leave the site, close sit-down) and fixed cookies (saved on your computer for a specified period of time).
2. Users of the pages can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete and block files. Detailed information is provided in the help or documentation of your web browser.
3. Disabling cookies will most often restrict or block certain functionalities of the website.
1. On the www.su4ma.pl website uses third-party cookies – Google Analytics – more information can be found on the website: google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html and installed Facebook Pixel (more information on the website: www.facebook.com) for statistical purposes.
2. Cookies used on the www.su4ma.pl website do not store personal data.
2. The Data Controller reserves the right to make changes, withdraw or modify the functions or properties of the Website, as well as cease the activity, transfer of rights to the Website and perform any legal action permitted by applicable law.